Exam Review: Additional Sessions
We are offering two more exam review sessions for the winter semester 2020/2021 which will take place on 23.06.2021 and 24.06.2021 from 13:00-18:00. We reserve the right to end the exam review early, if there are no more students on the waiting list before the scheduled end.
Please use the following BBB link for entering the session https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/seb-gop-rr6-qkz. When you click on this link, you will be placed in a waiting room, which states “Wait until the moderator gives you permission”. This is a first come first serve procedure. If you receive a timeout notification, please refresh the page. Don't worry if there is no change in the waiting room status for some time! Once it is your turn, the moderator will let you in the BBB-room automatically.
Once you are in the BBB room, select participation with microphone and provide your webcam, and please prepare your student ID. After successful ID check, the moderator will place you in a breakout room where the review itself will take place. You will have maximum 10 minutes to review each exam.
Only participate in the exam review if you agree with the following conditions:
1. Ensure a quiet and undisturbed environment. Sounds such as music or television are not permitted.
2. Communication with any other person by any means is forbidden!
3. Taking screenshots, notes or photos of the exam questions is strictly forbidden.
4. Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Communication programs such as Skype, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. are strictly forbidden.
5. You are only allowed to have the Big Blue Button session open.
If you violate the online exam review rules, the exam review will end immediately.