The exam reviews for the Winter Semester 2019/2020 and Summer semester 2020 will take place on 27.01.2021 at 14:00-17:00 and 01.02.2021 at 14:00-17:00. Please note, the exam reviews will ONLY be possible for students who have already registered for it in advance. Please use the following BBB link for entering the session https://webroom.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de/gl/seb-gop-rr6-qkz. When you click on this link, you will be placed in a waiting room, which states “Wait until the moderator gives you permission”. This is a first come first service procedure. Be patient and do NOT refresh the page several times because this will lead you to the end of the queue. Don’t worry if there is no change in the waiting room status for some time! Once it is your turn, the moderator will let you in the BBB-room automatically.
Once, you are in the BBB room, select participation with microphone and provide your webcam, and please prepare your student ID. After successful ID check, you will be placed in a breakout room by the moderator where the review itself will take place. You will have maximum 10 minutes to review each exam.
Only participate in the exam review if you agree with the following conditions:
1. Ensure a quiet and undisturbed environment. Sounds such as music or television are not permitted.
2. Communication with any other person by any means is forbidden!
3. Taking screenshots, notes, photos of the exam questions are strictly forbidden.
4. Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Communication programs such as Skype, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc are strictly forbidden.
5. You are only allowed to have the Big Blue Button session open.
If you violate the online exam review rules, the exam review will end immediately.
If you don’t get a chance to review your exam on the first scheduled timeslot please try again on the next scheduled date.